We provide a number of services and programs to the residents of Red Lake County.
Some of these services include:
- Child Protection matters such as intervention, prevention and resolution of child abuse and neglect - To report an emergency child protection issue which requires immediate attention please call the Sheriff's Department at (218)253-2996.
- Adult Protection matters such as intervention, prevention and resolution of elder abuse and neglect - To report abuse of a vulnerable adult please call the state-wide common entry point which is available 24/7 toll-free at (844)880-1574. Mandated reporters must report via the mandated reporter website.
- Mental Health services such as intervention, maintenance and support of mentally ill persons. To see information on or join the Region One NW8 Adult Local Advisory Council please visit Region One NW8 Adult Local Advisory Council (LAC)'s website..
- Chemical Dependency services which include assessments, recommendations for services and support for chemically dependent persons.
- Developmentally Disabled services like assisting with maintenance and support and living arrangements
- Day Care licensing and supervision
- Foster Care licensing and supervision
- Adoption Services
- Alternative Care which includes prevention of nursing home placements by in-home service to the elderly
- Waiver Services: CAC, DD, EW, CADI, BI, and MSHO